Meeting of the Suffolk County Mosquito Control Commission (SCMCC) to be held in the lobby conference room of the Hinton State Laboratory Institute, 305 South St. Jamaica Plain, MA.
Thursday, November 20, 2014 @ 5:30 PM
1. Review of proposed expenditures within a revised FY 2015 budget.
2. Review of the proposed FY 2016 budget.
3. Consider venues for the annual community meeting to present information on the Suffolk County MCP 2015 program and FY 2016 budget.
4. Vote on the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) Amendment to extend the term though 2015.
5. Proposal to award a 2% cost of living adjustment to the Superintendent and Administrative Assistant effective as of 1/1/2016. Per the MOA, both the SCMCC and the EMMCC Executive Committee must approve wage and salary increases for the administrative staff.
6. Discussion on steps or information that would be useful in developing support within Boston and Chelsea for the merger proposal.
7. New business
Boston Public Health Commission click here for positive mosquito pool results and mosquito-borne related human cases in Boston